Jack of all trades? Hlaudi reveals album!
On Wednesday afternoon, the former SABC COO participated in yet another press conference which he says was arranged by ‘friends of Hlaudi’ – yes fam, that’s an actual thing apparently.
Topics discussed at the conference included the the newly appointed SABC interim board and the controversial 90 percent local content rule.
But Hlaudi wouldn’t be Hlaudi if he didn’t use the opportunity to again express (lest we could forget) that there is in fact, ‘only one Hlaudi in the world!’
As the former COO continued to address members of the press and supporters gathered, the release of the CD in his honour was in full swing!
His “friends” danced along to the track, which carried the melody of a traditional wedding song.
Here’s the full list of song titles on the CD:
1. Hlaudi Dumela (Hello Hlaudi)
2. Re Batla Hlaudi Motsoeneng (We want Hlaudi Motsoeneng)
3. UHlaudi ngowethu (Hlaudi is ours (in Zulu))
4. Ba Meno Masweu (The white teethed ones)
5. Ke Ka Mohau (It is by grace)
6. Hlaudi Ke Warena (Hlaudi is ours) (Yes again, this time in Sotho)
7. Makwala A Cheche (Let the cowards backtrack)
8. Raohang Masole (Let the soldiers arise)
Peep William’s fire performance below!
(Featured Image: Twitter)
Also on Connect: