INVITATION: Connect Focus Group
If you’re a millennial between 18 and 32 years old, who is interested in news (current affairs, politics, celebrity news, sport, finance, motoring) and would like to share your opinions, then you are what we are looking for and we would like you to participate in one of our discussion sessions.
Connect will host a discussion session with a selected number of our readers. We’d like to get your views, thoughts and opinions about Connect.
We want 16 people to take part in our discussion sessions to be held on Wednesday 1 March 2017.
Time: Two sessions (max two hours each) – please choose preferred time in the form below
Please note: Space is limited. Participants will be chosen and notified by The Citizen. All participants will receive a R700 Pick n Pay gift voucher and R300 data for attending the session.
If you would like to apply for the discussion session, please complete the form below.
The Citizen’s standard terms and conditions apply.
In addition the following rules will apply:
- This survey will close on Tuesday 21 February, midnight
- Participants will be contacted and notified of final details
- Two discussion sessions will take place (one in the morning, and one in the afternoon)
- Participants will be chosen for each session and every effort will be made to accomodate preferred session times
- Each session will be a maximum of 2 hours
- Participants will not be able to attend with a partner
- The voucher and data will only be given to participants who are present at the discussion session (that they have been invited to)
- The data will be sent to the numbers of the participants (that will be confirmed in the session), within a week after the session takes place
- Refreshments will be provided
- Transport not included