Win a R500 Arbour Café voucher!
Tucked away in the quaint little Birdhaven shopping centre in Illovo is The Arbour Café and Courtyard. The Arbour is a French-inspired café and crêperie and is home to many breakfast and coffee enthusiasts; priding itself on delicious and wholesome food, sourced from the freshest ingredients. Famous for their gluten-free, buckwheat galettes (savoury French pancakes), the beautifully balanced and well-presented menu is perfect for a summer morning, sunny afternoon and just recently, balmy evening.
The little café is just short of three years old, and in that time has peppered its already versatile menu with delicious offerings – from butter croissants and decadent cakes, to duck confit orange and fennel salads and, of course, a selection of bubby, wine and imported French ciders.
Chef Zané Robins has just launched an all-new menu and Arbour Cafe is now keeping its doors open for the public during the evenings on a Wednesday to Saturday, where hearty and healthy meals will be served.
Kosher prepackaged goods are also available: fresh challahs are delivered every Friday and sandwiches can be preordered upon request.
One lucky Connect reader will win a R500 voucher for Arbour Café!
To enter, simply fill out the form below:
Competition terms and conditions:
The Citizen’s standard terms and conditions apply.
In addition the following rules will apply:
- All valid entries will be entered into a random draw
- Competition closes Tuesday, 21 March 2017, at midnight
- The winner will be chosen on Wednesday, 22 March 2017
- The winner will be notified via the information provided in the entry form
- The winners detail will be sent to the sponsor who will be in contact to finalise prize details
- The voucher is valid for six months
- All information from the entry form may be used by The Citizen and Connect for Marketing purposes